I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, June 26, 2006

Aaron's Broadcasting Network (ABC)

That was the running gag around Hollywood during the Seventies because Aaron Spelling, who passed away on Friday, had so many shows on ABC. The only ones I ever took to were Fantasy Island and The Rookies. That is tv series only. There were countless tv movies that he produced that I thought were great. Yes, great. Oh boo hoo! Everyone says that it was mostly mindless drivel, but honestly all it was supposed to do was entertain, and it did.
On a more personal note, he was a great dad. Absolutely no one on the planet believes Tori can act...except her dad.

An alarming trend of late is the folks who I saw on tv all the
time during my wonder years, are dropping like flies. A quick list:
Dennis Weaver
Don Knotts
Darren McGavin
Tony Franciosa
Al Lewis (Grandpa on the Munsters)
Maureen Stapleton
Paul Gleason (Clarence Beeks in Trading Places)


Not fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home