I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Monday, June 26, 2006

Went to the movies...

Couldn't find the gift card for the movies that we had been given. Been searching the house for months. Did come across the AAA (as in the motorclub) discount tickets, so we were good to go.
We piled into the minivan and went to see X-Men: The Last Stand. So while I was pounding down a bag of pop-pable (sp?) little round snicker balls, I enjoyed some good previews and a thoroughly excellent movie.
it is actually tough to review the movie with spoiling some part of the storyline. Suffice to say that, the good, solid story outweighed every other aspect of the movie, but everything aside from the story was top notch. Very well thought out special effects.
I vote a must see in a movie theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home