I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am trying to find my way

Through this new template. With the changeover I lost all the "blogs I read" etc., type things. I do not remember the HTML to do these things as I have been weaned away by the simplicity of facebook, which is really plug'n'play. I am confident it will comeback or I will figure it out at some point down the road. It is so time consuming though, and I really came back to the blog to just write. Moving forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home